Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Weekend Special







I do not know if I am in heat or what it is but I am just in the mood to play.I am having a Thanksgiving Special from tonight until Monday morning....You must ask for the special and you must use my super cool new pay buttons.


If you buy a 20 minute call for $38.99.You get a 10 minute call for free.That is 30 minutes of hot nasty phone sex for less than $40.You must use the pay buttons and you must use your minutes in 30 days and in no more than two calls.

If you buy an hour block of time using my pay buttons then you get 20 minutes for free.You get 4 20 minute calls for 109.99.That is 80 minutes of hot phone sex for 109.99

You must use my pay buttons and you must ask for the Thanksgiving Special.

I also want to tell all of you that something really fun is going to happen next week.Our very own Mistress Brandi is going to be visiting me.Soooooo there will be one night within the next month we are going to take calls together.We will be taking calls by appointment only and trust me you do not want to miss out on playing with the South's two biggest cock teasers.If you think you could stand the sweet torture of having both of us together then you need to email Ms Brandi or myself and ask to be put on the list to be notified as to what date and time we will be taking appointments.

Lady Sassa
1-866-687-3717 ext 170
http://www.eroticwhisperz.com/sassa.html

e mail- LadySassa07@yahoo.com
Yahoo IM- LadySassa07

No comments: