Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tiger Woods!!!!!!

Tiger Woods!!!!!
I have been reading and giggling at Tigers little drama he has going on.My thoughts on this is that he would have been so much better off to stick with phone sex.I know I know everyone is all bashing Tiger in the news but even though Tiger does not act like a typical black male at times Tiger is a black man.You see being a long time black cock lover myself I know a few things about black men.THEY ARE NOT FAITHFUL......

This is why you pick a nice little cuck to have at home and then you have those big black tigers for an appetizer as needed....You do not Marry a black man and expect them to turn down pussy.It is not going to happen..

So all you married little kinksters do not worry your secrets are safe with me he he he well most of the time :)I am not going to be calling the view and telling them about your panties and the fact that you like to submit to cock as much as Tiger likes all that bad girl cootchie ha ha ha.....

I think maybe that is another problem.I think some men marry good girls when they really like bad girls so then there is phone sex this way you are not talked about all night on Nancy Grace and you wont have to move to another country because your little ass has done got caught....

Of course this is just my view on things but I will cast my vote on Tiger should have stuck to phone sex .....

LadySassa
1-866-687-3717 ext 170
http://www.eroticwhisperz.com/sassa.html

No comments: