Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cuckold Baby Ryan!!!!

Hi there everyone....I hope everyone is having an especially naughty weekend....I am going to be making the big move in a few days but don't you worry...I will be back before you know it.I should have my internet and phones hooked up Wednesday...And I will be itching to play...


I had some play time tonight with Baby Ryan.....ha ha ha this little slut is well on her way to being a proper cuck....Ohhh I know I said I would give the slut a chance to cum tonight...Yall will learn to listen close....I said a chance to cum LOL Well,I had the slut take off the cb3000 in front of everyone so they could see that they could see that he/she was erect ( well as erect as it is possible for a little two inch dick to be.....I coated that little clitty with Ora-gel and gave it a few minutes to take effect....I was giggling my ass off watching the beads of swear forming on his forehead just waiting to see what I had in store for him....


I found a blow up doll that was not just a blow up doll but a She Male doll...I made this little slut suck his new bitches dick in front of everyone LOL We all sat around and laughed at that big black plug I had deep in that cuck pussy....I laughed as his little french maid outfit left little to the imagination....I set my timer and told Baby Ryan that he had 5 minutes to fuck his bitch and cum or we was putting his little CB back on and we all died laughing because his little dick was so small he could not even get it in the hold LOL he dick was even to small for a fake shemale LOL I told him if he failed to cum in the 5 minutes then he was going to have to suck every cock in the room.....He was fucking like a little rabbit trying his best to fuck his new doll but he could not even touch the sides LOL. The timer went off and he was screaming "no" as I locked that little dicklet back up.....


I could see his little chin quiver because the bitch knew that failing one of my missions means a trip the the glory hole this week for a little more black cock cum....I know I know he will whimper and tell everyone he does not like it but that little clitty sticking straight out tells on him every single time....

Well it has been a long night and while Baby Ryan is going to be working on more captions today...Tonight Baby Ryan is glory hole bound LOL I think it is time to introduce him to some Alabama Black Snake....I am getting myself all hot again thinking about it...You can bet you sweet ass I am going to make that little bitch get on his hands and knees at the end of my bed and see just how a real man fucks a woman....Then when he is done fucking me I am going to make my little Sissy slut climb right between my legs and clean it all up like a good bitch....

Well I am off to get a little beauty sleep...Be sure and Join my yahoo group....Once I get moved I am going to be kicking off my new web site :)...If you will join and look in the file section you will see lots of Baby Ryan's captions...Be sure and leave a note in the group about how nasty this little bitch is LOL I love it when the slut gets embarrassed LOL Maybe his face will get as red as that ass did when I blistered it with my new paddle last night...I caught the slut trying to put the Ora-gel on his ass so he could sit down ha ha ha I love it when they feel the burn for days after I am done....word to the wise never ever ever tell me no while I am standing there with a paddle in my hand LOL

I will be gone from Monday until Wednesday of this week while I move....there are two kinds of men...Studs and cucks.....If you are under 6 inches you are a cuck no questions asked....So those of you that cuck applies to...No cumming for any of you until I return.....You can stroke it and rub it....Unless you have prior instructions not to do so...But those cummies are mine when I return..iffffffff I am in a good mood that is :) You know my rules.....MY COCK....MY BALLS....MY ORGASM...



LadySassa
1-866-687-3717 ext 170
ladysassa07@yahoo.com