Thursday, April 14, 2011

Naughty Night In Lady Sassa's Lank Of Kink!!!!

I am happy to say I think spring may actually be here!!!! I was starting to think the sun had retired.I have played with a few very naughty little cuck sluts this past few days and some I must tell you about....
I do have a new cuck slut in my stable Gary : ) Gary was born with a slight birth defect....a lil 4 inch dicklet....A dicklet in case yall are wondering is a baby dick.I am a southern farm girl and if a baby pig is a piglet then dicklet seems like a name for a little baby dick....
Gary has my little dicklet all locked up in a new toy called a birdcage....gotta say I loooove this toy especially for daily use....It just tickles the hell out of me that Gary has to fly tomorrow with my little dribbling dicklet all locked away in its cage :)
Gary got to have his first taste of sitting and waiting on me tonight...Gary needs a strong woman such as myself to tease and lure his submissive soul towards what he truly needs total surrender...
I have a long time slut in DC this week in bad need of some cock to suck...this little nasty bitch will do annnnnnything....I laugh when most tell me they will do annnnnnnnything but this slut brings new meaning to the term nasty bitch....so....if you are in the DC area and you want to get nasty with a bitch with no limits this bitch is a must do...
Wayne called tonight and has pledged his life in servitude of Muah!!!! Wayne forgot my birthday!!!!!! that is OK....We played some naughty CBT games and love hearing this little bitch whimper when my soft southern voice mindfucks him through me keeping him on the edge bringing him up and down over and over again with a long hot stroke session....Noooo cummies for Wayne last night LOL....
My pets have one object in life...putting a smile on my beautiful face....Ask not What Your Mistress Can Do for you but what can you do for Mistress!!!!!
Lady Sassa
Queen of Lady Sassa's Kinky Land

1 comment:

garry@imacuck.com said...

This is Gary, the one with the locked up dicklet mentioned in the blog. I am staying in a hotel on a business trip. I waited up last night for the Queen's return. It was worth it. It sure is a wild and sexy Queen we all serve! I went to bed...not sleep...with pre-cummies running from the tip of the birdcage. Just pre-cummies, seems cummies are not allowed in Lady Sassa's Land of Kink. I went to sleep in the wet spot. I woke up early feeling pressure within the chastity belt. I thought about last night and in short order was laying in a wet spot again. Lady Sassa calls this cummie dew. I do love how this Lady comes up with interesting terms. Well, I threw back the covers, knelt beside the bed, and licked up that dried from last night and wet from this mroning cummie dew out of those hotel sheets. As I was doing it, I wondered how many people have slept on these? How many has done even more than sleep on them? Don't think, just lick the cummie dew as requested by Mistress. I certainly hope they wash them real good! It is great being a citizen of Lady Sassa's Land of Kink. I think I am going to like it here.
Lady Sassa's Hybrid, gary