Sunday, August 3, 2014





I have been a Mistress for quite a few years now. I have dwelled in the lank of kink for as long as I can remember....I have had many playmates over the years that still to this day I can think about and instantly smile...


Many of my callers have called me for years.The relationship between a Mistress and a submissive is built over time.It is very rare that you click instantly.I had that happen over the past few weeks.I met a new sub from the great state of Ga...we instantly hit it off...


Tom really had not had much actual experiance.I happen to like a fresh new pet that I am able to mold as I please.We have started off with a little chastity play ( evil grin) he has officially turned his cock balls and orgasms over to me...They are all MINE and I am sure enjoying playing with my property.



I instructed Tom to order some new toys and he just ordered one of my favorites an Aneros !!!! What a wickedly fun toy...I am truly looking forward to leading him down the path in Sassa's Land of Kink...


Mistress Sassa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what has happened to tom? Enquiring minds want to know.