Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Monday!!!! to all my little kinky pets :)

Good Morning.I have had one wild weekend in Sassa's Kinky Land.First of all I got to sink my nails into one of my favorite real time sluts and lets just say I am betting he is a little sore this morning.I had a fun call I had to tell yall about.This slut we will call "a".My little Texas slut you know who you are."a" could not keep his willy out of strange women so his wife sent him to he hypnotized and every time you say " the bitch is back" he turns into a raging slut and likes cum ha ha ha what a twist of events.This slut asked me to find the word to get him out of it.Nooooooooo way I like it when a woman has her man under control.I need to talk to this woman and find out how she did this.I know a few I would like to use it on ha ha ha!!!!I had a pile of cocks to control this weekend you know how I love my stroke addicts.I have been thinking about something interactive.I love to play spades and there is a web site...Pogo.I want to pick three of my callers to play with me one night a week.I think it would be fun for Mistress to kick your ass in some spades and it is totally free.I am going to pick one special caller to actually be my partner in spades.I feel it will be fun how many of you sluts know how to play ? Ok I better get back to work paulie is in her panties waiting on me....

Mistress Sassa
Queen of Sassa's Kinky Land

No comments: