Friday, April 30, 2010

Letter Of The Week.....

Letter Of The Week.....
I have a few callers that I have had for a long that that I just click with...You know who you are....This one I have always enjoyed talking to sooooo much that I honestly at times feel bad about running the charge I have had so much fun....

I would have to say this is the email that really perked me up this week...This is one of the few that I always say....any time any where...We have a unique code in our emails and a good call always taste so much sweeter sliding right in behind a few teasing notes....


Sassa,I am...
coming up for air after:spasming and moaning, going threw the relaxation exercises that go with the aneros plug I have in, and haven't even touched myself yet. Not even my nipples.



Cutting to the immediate present I'm going to have a drink and some sauce and get back in the saddle. Been a long but good two weeks w/o any fun.

What's your state at the moment?
XXXXXX

......

I love love love truly a long cocktease call....I go straight into cougar mode....

Miss Sassa
ladysassa07@yahoo.com

No comments: