Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Miss Sassa loves a rainy night!!!!!!

Oh my pets I am really ready to play tonight...It is raining and smelling that rain come off the mountains seeping into my open windows with a sweet erotic mist....It just takes my mind all over the place to all the erotic experiences I have had during thunder storms and in summer rains.....on the hood of a car during a rain storm...

I know some of you are just readers and not callers and I love for you to comment in the comment section if there is a question you have to ask or something you would like me to tell you about...I will even change your name...and add it on my blog if it tweaks the memory of an especially exciting adventure....

You may email your questions or your erotic tails to ladysassa07@yahoo.com

So for all the rest of you...you know who you are...You can feeling it building up inside you and you have a burning desires to share in a few naughty tails.....You know how to find me tonight...

LadySassa
866-687-3717 ext 170

No comments: