Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cuckold Baby Ryan!!!!


LOL New Baby Ryan Adventure.....

Baby Ryan was getting a little cocky when he asked to see my panties....you know those are meant for a real man to be looking at.....

I sent Baby Ryan to the shower at the gym to have a little lesson in knowing he is nothing but a little bitch ass.....This is the report I got on the little adventure...I hope everyone finds it as amusing as I did...

Ms Sassa,

This was terribly embarrassing ... and made worse by having to tell you....
Before I left for the gym I shaved my entire body smooth (I'm always shaved, I just wanted to be very smooth for this adventure)
It always makes me feel like such a bitch ass to shave everywhere . Like a girl has to......
I got to the gym and worked out.... the entire time dreading what I was about to do. I kept looking around thinking who might see me in there. When I finally was ready to go in there I swear I was about to be sick. I went to the locker room and got down to my underwear. There was one guy at the sink, and one in the shower. I turned away from them and lowered my underwear and stepped out of them....... I was naked, scared and very embarrassed. I could feel how red my face was, it was like my entire body was blushing. I closed my eyes and turned around to walk without my towel to the shower. I looked up and the guy at the sink was now walking toward me.... and as I walked past him I could see him looking at my little penis . I was so shriveled, it just kind of pokes out as I walk.... its so fucking humiliating. I got past him and opened up the curtain to the shower. I quickly got to the other side of the guy who was still in there and turned the water on. I told you I would keep the water cool, so I did. But I dont think it was necessary, I was already completely shriveled... my little balls were tight up to my body . I kept myself turned away form him till he shut the water off, then I hesitantly turned around to wash my butt as he walked past me. ....... I was so taken back by the size of his soft cock that my mouth opened a little..... he looked at me and I wanted to die. I have never felt like such a sissy fag in all my life. He had to have been 6 inches soft..... and had big balls..... as as he walked out I could not help but stare down at my tiny baby dick and want to crawl under a rock. I am so much smaller than everyone else!!! I stayed in the shower for about 30 minutes. Which to the guys coming in and out of the locker room, bathroom, and the 2 other guys who showered while I was in there it must have seemed like I was a cock watcher . I soaped up my body... my butt... and my little pee pee both times the new men were showering in there with me. I was so scared my penis never even twitched or tried to get hard, so I was stuck with my little penis soft as a noddle and poking over my little sac. Probably better off I didn't get hard, I would have been in more trouble. Both other guys had big thick cocks too....both much bigger than mine.... longer.... fuller.... with real man balls...... not little baby balls. why am I the only one with a little penis? umm.... I couldn't help myself when I was thinking about having to tell you about all of this...... I slipped a soapy finger up my butt a couple times
After that third man left. I wiped myself off with my hands and made the walk back over to my locker. I had to walk past one of the men who just showered, and another guy at the sink. My little penis bobbed up and down a little bit as I walked past them. I was so ashamed ..... and beat red still. I have never been so happy to see my stuff still in my locker. I was panicking about it not being there, and being towel less. I was hoping I would see someone small like me....... but I did not..... it seems everyone has a big cock except me
I am utterly humiliated to have done this, to have had to retell it to you, and especially to have to not only look at those cocks, but remember what they looked like so I could tell you. I hope you think I did a good job. I cant wait to hear back from you. I like to hear what you think about all that happened.
your little ryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some guys are as small as you (ME!) I have pretty panty pix, too