Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ohhhhhhhh I am having fun....

Hi there all my sluts out in kinky land.I am at Thunder Beach this
weekend in Panama City Beach
http://www.thunderb eachproductions. com/ I am taking calls from my hotel
room this weekend between events we are having a little rain at the
moment so I am logging in LOL....If any of you are close to the area
there is 1000s of harleys lots of boobs and thongs everywhere and a
party on every corner...The clubs are full the sluts both male and
female is wild and I even saw some chicks riding the strip this morning
buck naked on the back of Harleys he he he ....I just may not make it
home tomorrow.... I get in a wild mood and I want to play with my sluts
so beware if you call I am in a naughty mood....Ohhhhhh My little slut
that is on his business trip.He called night before last not a cock in
site and was crying about it....Well I googled adult book store and
even called them to tell them my naughty bitch was on the way...Then
told him where to go he went to saying it was late and it was a little
far to walk so we sent his ass a cab to take him......Lets just say he
got a belly full LMAO Becarful what you wish for I may just wave my
mistress wand and grant it LOL

Mistress Sassa

No comments: