Monday, September 15, 2008

Hi there all my little stroke addicts :)

I have a very good naughty weekend and logged in this morning to talk to a few of my sluts.It is storming today and something about a strom just brings the evil out in me LOL I got my anklet from Dennis thankies so very much.It is on my ankle right now and it is almost as beautiful as I am.I got a call from one little slut sitting on the side of the highway dick in hand needing to stroke you know how much I love that LOL I was in a good mood so I did let him cum but I made him eat it.I knew he was a naughty little cum eater LOL There is something about that slurping that just does it for me LOL Charles is my new little Sassa Addict.Charles has given me totaly control over his cock and has been doing every single thing I asked.I am thinking of some fun little assignments for this little bitch.He knows his place.I better get logged back in I am ready for some fun.

Mistress Sassa
Queen of Sassa's Kinky Land

No comments: