Saturday, December 20, 2008

Shadows of the Submissive Soul

Shadows of the Submissive Soul

I see my pet....I see your commitment I see your loyalty.I see your face when you feel like you cant take any more but your mouth will not allow the code word to fall from your lips.I see my pet....I see your will to please.I see your giving all of yourself as you look upon me in your eyes my pet I am the most perfect creature that ever walked this earth.I see my pet....I see the extra mile you take when doing your assignments for me.I see my pet ...I see your emails when I am gone a few days having my little fun vacations at the spurt of the moment...I see my pet ..your loyal nature and your trust you have bestowed upon me....You see my pet....Your mouth can runnith over as many do of your devotion to me.It is your actions my little slut that makes you my bestiest bitch...That position is earned and does not come easily.....

Merry Christmas
Mistress Sassa

No comments: