Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tickle Time!!!! part 1


Monday morning Tickle calls....his breath quivering....I laughed and told him he better not back out,I think Tickle knew he had given me too much...

Tickle shows up at 9 am eyes wide as he walks in and the first thing he sees in my living room is my " torture table" aka my massage table,,

I had preplanned for tickle to bring me some "medicine" so we divulged into a little mood enhancing.Tickle informed me that he did not think the medicine helped his case of the nerves....I just laughed.Never once was the "medicine" to calm Tickles nerves....

His dark eyes were pleading to me to take control from him.....He wanted what he feared most.He was so new and open as I asked him to try out the table,...sit upon it...He laid back and I slowly started to toy with him...

You see...what he did not know I knew was just as to be held down and tickled to the point of absolute mental breakdown was a huge trilling torment for him....My nails raking upon his skin seductively slow and teasing...created such excitement inside his soul that he willingly succumbed to my bounds,,,,


I slowly and teasingly secured him moaning and groaning as I wove the ropes around his body in such a way he had enough movement not to panic....yet enough I could manage any reaction his body had to my little game of pleasure and pain...

3 pictures of Tickle all tied up $10.00



Queen Sassa

No comments: