Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tickle will be here in the morning !!!!

I will be out of pocket in the morning....ha ha ha Poor Tickle had to wait through my having the flu then the Tornado....So he will be here in the morning....I will not be available until tomorrow afternoon.....I am going to take my time with my new boy toy :)So will not be on yahoo or available by phone...

I have been setting up my lair to rock his world :) I can not wait.I can not wait to slide my toes into that beautiful mouth!!!! I will be sure to fill yall in on how much fun we have....

I have not collared a pet in a while since Annie and I parted ways.I did not think I would ever again but there is just something about this one.Most of my pets have been much older than myself....This is a very fun adventure for us both...I love the way his breath quivers when he gets nervous....I can not wait to unleash nirvana and watch the endorphines set his soul on fire....

I will be taking some calls tonight once I get my wonder land all set up for in the morning...

The Queen

No comments: