Friday, March 9, 2012

Tickle Time Pt 2




I felt him quiver as I exposed his flesh.Little did Tickle know at this point we were already at the point of no return....I felt my inner tigress growing more bold by the minute as my nails danced across my preys flesh in search of each weakness....watching his reaction as I moved across my new toy.....

His body and mind so turned on his cock is dipping...I have had him on cum control for the first time in his life.I wanted him in just the right mindset for my little games...

I push him slowly and gently to the edge and back over and over again....I can tell he is resisting resisting me.....I want him to resist....I want him to know there is no way out of my web but through me....This will not register in his mind I know until he tried to pull from me so I push the games a little more....

I grabbed my boy beater.It was made for me by a very good friend in the fetish community and is quite effective in moderate cock and ball torture.....I started seductively tickling his flesh with the edge of the leather and slowly worked into lightly slapping the balls and cock...What a response!!!!!

I would allow him to reach for his cock ( my cock lol) and just as he felt he was able to protect himself from me I would snatch his arms up in the ropes with one hand and continue my torture....increasing the pressure not allowing him so far as to scream but taking him right to the edge watching as his mind realizes he is 100% bound to my will...he screams stop....I lean over and whisper into his ear...."I am not going to stop".....


Queen Sassa

No comments: