Saturday, February 13, 2010


I got up this morning and I decided to take a break from my packing and go see all the snow all over town...It is very rare to have snow in this part of the south...

I found a big snow man in just about every single yard.I realized that I had missed out on snow man building yesterday and I wanted to make one before the snow was gone....

I went down to the barn and I found a nice platform covered in snow to start my creation...

I honestly started off making a typical snow man but I guess I am just not your typical woman and every time I looked it at it just looked like a big fat cock to me so I just went with it and this is what I came up with...

You can not really tell from the picture but my big snow cock was almost 4 ft tall LOL Ya know if I am going to make a dick it is going to be a big one...

I wanted to show everyone a picture of my masterpiece LOL Tomorrow is Valentines Day yeaaaaaaaa.....Ya'll know it is my favorite Holiday and I will be logged in all day long so yall can call and tel me hope special I am....

I have added a few things to my wish list if you would like to spoil me click on my amazon wish list and spoil away :)

Lady Sassa

No comments: