Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Strapons and Panties Oh My !!!!!!!

I had some verrrrrry hot calls tonight.I love what I do and I just could not imagine doing anything else. What else could I do sitting in my nighty sipping a glass of wine and have soooooooooo much fun.When I get up in the mornings when most people are rushing off to there 9 to 5 I am sitting there with my coffee and thinking about all my calls from the night before.I just never know what is going to be a turn on for me from one day to the next.I think my kink is being kinky to be honest.This morning my thoughts was on strap on play.....These calls are just amazing to me.I had 4 back to back strapon calls. Well maybe I was just geared for it today I don't know but I am going to have to start sitting on a towel in my desk chair because just the thought of making a man go to his knees and suck my strap on is just soooooooooo hot to me.I have dated many manly cocky men and just between you and I ....I have never ever not talked one into at least sucking a strapon.If I get to put them in some panties before hand eveeeeeeeeen better LOL.....

1 comment:

christy said...

forget strapons i like the real thing...mmmm hard big cock...