Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hand Humping Hump Day With Miss Tasha and Lady Sassa!!!!!

Do not forget that Wed is Hand Humping Hump Day.Our official chat time is at 7pm in the chat room buttttttttt it will be Hand Humping Hump Day all day long in my book.So do not forget to vote and keep the vote codes because the one with the most vote codes is going to get a prize.....

All day tomarrow I will have a special Hump Day Rate.Email me at LadySassa07@yahoo.com or im me on yahoo LadySassa07.Ms Tasha is also having a few specials tomarrow and ofcourse we will be doing two girl calls all day for 3.50 a minute for both of us.Now that is one sweet deal if you ever wanted to be double slammed by two very sensual dominate women nows your chance.

I want all of my bitches signed up in the forums you know who you are.I want to see some posting going on you said you wanted a place to play and Ms Brandi has spent all this time making us one so lets use it....

Mistress Sassa
1-866-687-3717 ext 170

No comments: