Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween :)

Happy Halloween :) Ms Brandi has been hard at work and for those of you that would like very secret way to pay for your call I now have pay now pay buttons on my web site.This weekend the special is....


If you buy a 30 minute call for $58.99 then you get a free 15 minute tease call to use any time you would like over the next 30 days :)


If you buy a 50 minute call for $98.99 then you will get a two free 15 minute calls to be used during the month.

Ask me about my two girl specials. I love nothing more than playing with another hot cougar like me....This weekend Ms Tasha and I have a few tricks for you tweets.If you would like a little Double Trouble then just say the word......

LadySassa
ladysassa07@yahoo.com
1-866-687-3717 ext 170

I can be tempted into playing most any time but I am also dressing up in my costume and getting the house all spooky tonight I will be on allllllllll night long.

No comments: