Friday, October 2, 2009

Hand Humping Hump Day With Miss Tasha and Lady Sassa!!!!!

I looooooove to play with Miss Tasha Wednesday night will be the very first Hand Humping Wednesday Party in the chat room at 7pm.We are going to be teasing you and have all kinds of naughty fun.We are going to be talking about all kinds of cock control being that it looks like none of you have any...Oh we can fix this.. One lucky bitch is going to win 10 minutes with Miss Tasha and I. and I on the phone....Do you think you can handle it?

We are also going to be offering a two girl special rate Wednesday night.We love doing two girl calls. Are you ready for a little double trouble?

Mistress Sassa
1-866-687-3717
ext 170

Do not forget to vote and save your vote codes for 5 free minutes on a 10 minute paid call.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Hi Sassa I will have my blog on this tonight or tomorrow! What a great blog, and I am looking forward to Hump Your Hand Wednesday.