Wednesday, November 25, 2009

will be back tonight :)

I will be off playing today....I am about to slip into a hot bubble bath that I feel needs to start and end each day :) And I am going to go to the tanning bed and to get my mani done.


I will have a visit today from my big hung stud and I am going to need a nap this afternoon.I love nothing more than using him for a human dildo.He is such an ass but he can fuck like a God.My favorite part is when I roll over and look at him when I am done and coming down from my last earth shattering Ooooooo and tell him to get the fuck out.....

I will be on the phones tonight for sure it is Hump Your Hand Night :) Do not forget to check out my Jerk Your Turkey specials ha ha ha you better watch out I may just make you gobble gobble alright he he he

Lady Sassa
1-866-687-3717 ext 170

No comments: