Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ideas from Milovana !!!!

I do not normally have a lot of time to enjoy all the forums I once did and not being able to talk had my mind all over the place....I decided to slip off to Milivana a read for some inspiration for an audio I would like to do....

They have a page where people can request a web tease....OMG this one is so me LOL

Post of request from the Milovana Forum.....

My dream tease is 'The School of Denial', but instead you'd get trained in the arts of anal stimulation, from amateur to a pro, from simple fingering to a big dildo. I actually started making this, but found that I couldn't get even one page done, so if anyone would be so nice and make this one properly, please do! :)


I would like to do the pic series as well as the story and .....best of all make it true....take a series of pictures of me training one of my pets...I have just one in mind....instead of a normal tease a real big one....only post one picture and caption per day making sure you was mentally wanton....day by day...not being able to stop your mind from wondering what i was going to do next...

Then all the sudden in the middle of the best dinner with your " breeder " has made per week....bing...you hear an update....Sassa has posted one more picture and one more story about all the naughty things she does when she ties up Tickle ( one of my rather naive new pets:) Oh the little pet is asking for it he just does not know how to tell me :)

I would love to have an Academy like this one day....I could teach all kinds of classes and maybe use each student in a set of web teases the tease is you wait and I love to think of you reading my web teases on your little i phones or driods....even at work....

I could even do an audio to go with each tease LOL Yall know by my call button not being lit up for a week my voice is shot so it may take me a few weeks but I would like some feed back :).......Tickle.....if you are reading this you do not get a vote!!!!

Lady Sassa

No comments: