Monday, February 27, 2012

Tallulah Bankhead



This sounds my pets waiting waiting for Ms Sassa's return....waiting waiting for that call me sign to light up to say call me....

Love love love my little dramaqueens!! :) Your Queen will return as soon as her beautiful voice has returned to normal.....

I am still under the weather but hope to get back to talking to all of you soon!!! I have always been a huge fan of the time when women was women!!!! Tallulah Bankhead was born in Huntsville,Al in 1903....total fun loving party girl....Love watching her old stuff....This one really tickles me...even with a fever it makes me want to go slip into my stockings and heels and watch old movies LOL We all think the bad girls only came about in our generation...We look at our mothers and grandmothers and we seem to think all women of their eras was "good girls"

I think being a Diva has been around from the start of time....I love that in a time when it was so in fashion to be a good girl and find a good man and become a "breeder" Woman like Tallulah had it within them to be their own person....Stand up and say hey this is who I am like it or lump it.... LOL I think we all just have one life.We should find that little bit of Tallulah within each of us and just be who we are....We are not all meant to be good girls....how boring a world would it be :)

Tallulah was actually almost Scarlett in gone with the wind but they felt she was too scandalous ha ha ha...They sure missed out on that one...

Thank you all for your emails and messages :) Still got everyone on no cummies till the Queen is well...

Lady Sassa

some of Tallulah's quotes...

...."I've had many momentary love affairs. A lot of these impromptu romances have been climaxed in a fashion not generally condoned. I go into them impulsively. I scorn any notion of their permanence. I forget the fever associated with them when a new interest presents itself."

....Here's a rule I recommend: Never practice two vices at once.

....I'd rather be strongly wrong than weakly right.


....It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.

....The only thing I regret about my past is the length of it. If I had to live my life again I'd make all the same mistakes - only sooner.

-Tallulah Bankhead

No comments: