Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Play Date With Anna!!!!

I wanted to tell everyone about my amazing session with my little
slut, Anna. Anna and I have been playing together for about 10 years.
We have had some amazing sessions, but the one we had yesterday
morning was one of my very favorites!

Anna is not your typical submissive. I do not think she could fit into
any "category. I guess you could call her a cross-dresser but I have
always seen her as a 100% sassy bitch, LOL. She will test a Mistress
every chance she gets. You will work for it to get this one bound and
uner control--I really like this about her.


Anna called Friday morning. She was in a hotel and had ALL her toys
with her. Now, this instantly had my juices flowing. She has the
biggest array of toys I have ever seen in my life. She asked me: was I
game? Hell, yes! I cleared my day, and Anna got herself dressed.

When we play, Anna takes a lot of time and makes sure she is
absolutely perfect for the Queen. She told me she had a very special
new outfit to wear for me. It took her about an hour to get everything
ready and when she put her webcam on, all I had to say was...O.M.G.

She was absolutely stunning. Long dark hair trailing down her
shoulders, make up to perfection, long nails and the outfit: pale
green lace and satin with the most beautiful corset on over it pulling
her waist tiny. She wore beige heels with an ankle strap and had legs
for days.

I was amazed at the work-of-art before my eyes. She was a shadow of
the person I was looking at 10 years ago when I was just a budding
baby Mistress! Truly all woman. I knew I was going to get this bitch
under control today. whatever it took.

Anna thinks sharp and if there is a way to get around me she will find
it. She is planning to come see me in May for her birthday--I can't
wait to dish out that birthday spanking. I wanted the information too,
to ensure she would not back out and this was going to be the day to
get it.

I needed to dull her mind a bit. A bottle of Patrón was sitting beside
her. Tequila makes her run her mouth. I had her take a few shots for
me and watched as her eyes started to haze. I knew she would soon be
putty in my hands. I started slowly interrogating her.

Within the first hour, I had all the information I needed to hold her
to the fire on the trip in May. I can still hear "Noooooooooo,
Misssssssstress" in my head as I write this.

nce I had seven shots of Patrón in her (and knew her sense of reason
was out the window) I had her re-set the safe and put all her "male"
clothes inside. I had her put her webcam close to the box-safe so I
could make sure she was entering the 8-digit code I was giving her. I
also knew she was too inebriated to remember the numbers. To ensure
her brain could not remember the numbers, I started spouting all kinds
of number sequences to confuse her.

I then had her tie her balls up. Ohhhhhh what fun. I could see her
fingers shaking as she wrapped them like a work of art. I teased her
and told her all of the things I was going to do to her in May. More
tequila. Asked her more questions, and gathered more intel.

I asked her to gather all the keys to the locks she had with her. I
then had her move the computer so I could see the hotel safe. I had
her reset it and open it. Inside went all the keys and her car keys as
well. She hesitated some and I could tell she was scared but after
some coaxing from my soft Southern voice, inside they went. Another
shot of Patrón and I talked her into setting the passcode on the safe
with four digits. I think she thought she could remember the numbers.
Not....again. I softly started rambling numbers over and over.

I knew I had her. I knew the Patrón had her. She was so willing to
please me that good sense had long since left her mind. I had her move
the chair close to the safe. I had her lock a metal collar around her
neck. She ran a chain across her chest and through the lock and around
back and under the chair. (I was getting so wet watching her crawl
right into my trap!)

She had on ankle cuffs and had a little trouble cuffing her ankles,
but once she clicked the locks she knew she was trapped. I could see
the look of panic in her eyes as my wicked laugh rang into her ears. I
had her take two more shots. She was Jell-O™ by this point. I was
taking screen shots of my handiwork.

I teased her about calling the Hotel and ordering room service. We had
a little incident before in Vegas where I had her bound in the
bathroom in a hotel and called the front desk and told them I had left
my curling iron on and asked them to go check.

She said she was scared I would not give her the code, realizing she
could not remember what we set it at. I told her not to fear she could
always call hotel maintenance and have them come get into the safe! I
loved the wild look in her eyes and she looked down at herself and
realized that was not a fun option!

I had her cuff her arms to the chair. She was all mine. She had just
enough room with the one hand to reach the safe. Her legs started to
get stiff and she was begging for me to give her the code. She
promised if I let her out she would hogtie herself on the bed for me.
Now why would I want that I already had her where she could not get
out without some huuuuuuuge embarrassment. She was mine--trapped and
at my mercy.

My sweet Southern voice in her ear, teasing and taunting her. I knew
she did not have to check out until morning. I thought about leaving
her there till then, and just watching her struggle all day.

I had her begging and was willing to wait on the words I desired more
than anything..." Mistress,I will do ANYTHING for you to let me out!!"

This was what I was waiting for....I told her this is what I wanted....

1. She had to book the flight to come here in May

2. She had to go out to dinner, "dressed" that night with her
vibrating plug deep in her pussy with me on the phone with her the
whole time.

3. She had to mail me a corset of hers I love that I have been wanting
for a long time.

4.She had to tell me I was the Queen and she was my bitch forever.
(LOL my fave defeat is rough for this competitive little bitch!!)


I told her if she failed to do any of these things I would use the
information I had gotten earlier, and she knows I am as good as my
word. She looked so cute as her chin quivered agreeing to my terms.
Anna the Houdini was in a trap she could not get out of and the
erection dripping down her stocking covered legs told me all I needed
to know. She knew there was no way out of the trap I set and she
willingly walked into.

I gave her the code. She was so drunk, even with the code it took her
10 more minutes to get into the safe and dropped the keys after she
got them. Her ass and legs were so numb after three hours in the
chair, that she about turned the chair over.

Anna booked her plane ticket for me to torture her in person for her
birthday and crawled into the big bed and passed out!

I watched her as she slept, heels and all. Anna got up that evening
after having not eaten all day and got dressed for me again. She
looked amazing. She left the web cam on in the hotel as she took me to
dinner with her on the phone. The sushi restaurant was packed it was
Friday night and she was impervious at first but I could hear the
complements and could just feel the confidence growing inside her.




Anna,
I had a wonderful time, my slut. I did not think anything could top
that night in Vegas but I must say I think Friday did! I cannot wait
'til I have you bound and gagged and paddle that birthday spanking on
that sweet little ass of yours. It is going to be so sweet to have you
bound so tight that you will be my personal play ground for hours on
end. The crescendo will be sliding my strap-on into that tight little
pussy of yours truly taking you after all these years!


Sassa

No comments: