Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning in Sassa's Kinky Land

Hmmmmmm it is Easter morning and my little Pets are waking up with kink on the mind LOL.I got my first call at 5 am.This little pet said he woke up and in his basked he had found an aneros and a cb60000.He wanted to know if I had any idea of what to do with these things.....Ohhhhhhhh did I have a few ideas he he he.I had this little pet crying when I teased him to do end then made him lock up and toss the key out the window into the hedge below....He is out there now fishing for that key while that cb is full of a raging Sassa induced hard on LOL.....I was so going to take off today since it is Easter and all but I think I am going to hang out a while and take a few more calls I am having too much fun he he he ....

Mistress Sassa
http://ladysassaslandofkink.blogspot.com/

No comments: