Saturday, March 1, 2008

From the Desk Of your Stroke Mistress

As some of you noticed I was out doing a bit of partying last night.MY favorite fly boy is home from the desert and I took him out last night and showed him some good old American fun.I got home early this morning and I was still wanting to play some so I logged in and it wasn't five minutes and I got this call.It was a new callers to me and I knew instantly it was going to be hot.His name was Pat and he said those magic words that just lit me up."I love big black cock" well not dont we all he he he.Well Pat was sporting his very best panties for me and he is going to be my new sissy slut :)Now yall dont tell him about all the little assignments I give my sluts he he he I am going to break this one in easy he is so much fun to play with.All I have to say is Pat,any time he he he any time...Yall know I do not share nude pics very often but I have decided the absolute naughtiest caller by midnight Sunday night gets two totally nude pics of me for your wacking pleasure.Lets see just how naughty yall can be....I know you have it in you :)

Miss Sassa
Your Guide to all those naughty realms in your mind you never told a soul about......

No comments: