Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ohhhh I had a fun time with this little shrimp dick LOL

glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text glitter textglitter textglitter textglitter text myspace




I had to write and tell yall about a call I had yesterday...Reggie has been calling me for a while.Reggie was cursed with a little 2 inch willy.I say willy because 2 inches isnt a cock.Reggie has a love affair going with his couch.I guess if you are that tiny you should never subject a woman's beautiful goddess pussy to such so you have to be a couch humper.I thought it was only proper to name this poor couch.I named her Lola...He he he....I made reggie tell Lola he loved her and made him run his tongue between the cushions and eat Lola's pussy....Then he was ready to slide that little willy between them cushions.He was moaning and groaning and I am sure enjoying it much more than poor Lola...Well he didn't last long pumping and wiggling away and all the sudden I heard him cumming right into Lola.I then made him eat that cum out of Lola's pussy and tell her how much he loved her....To hear him cuddling that couch had me about to fall out of my chair laughing....I didn't know who I felt more sorry for my little 2 inch boy that the only pussy he can get is a couch or poor Lola who even as a sofa deserves more than a 2 inch cock LOL

Mistress Sassa

No comments: