Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Fever in Miss Sassa's Kinky Land

Hi there all my loyal pets.I know your Stroke Mistress has not been around as much latly.Well,there has been a lot going on and I think I have had a touch of spring fever.I want you all to mark your calanders my birthday is March 20th.Now I know yall wont forget.I am going to be taking calls a lot this week so yall better remember to tell me happy b day because you love nothing better than putting a smile on my face.I have been taking a few calls here and there and it seems the min I log in one of my naughty boys is ready to call.I had a new one call yesterday that well put a huge smile on my face.I have been diddling with a little hypnosis.I have my Kim so addicted to me he cant resist my voice.Ofcourse I have hypnotized him to spoil me rotten at all times.Speeking of spoiling rotten everyone should check out my wish list.There are many things on there that would so bring a smile to my face.You know it does not matter if it is 20$ or $1000 it is always nice when one goes out of there way to make there Mistress feel special.I had a rather long hot call from one of my new pets :)We talked about my favorite destination Amsterdam.I could just imagine what fun it would be to take a pet down into the window shops and pick my poison he he he that would be like a Mistress in a candy store.Well I am going to take a long hot bubble bath then I am going to log in to play with some of my late night pets that I have been missing.Talk to you soon....

Mistress Sassa

No comments: