Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Night in Sassa's Kinky Land

I am going to be out today.I know all my little pets are going to miss me muchas but Sister has been patiently waiting on a day she could spend with her Mistress on her back today we are going for a long ride.I had so much fun last night I just had to tell everyone before I left about 3 rather amazing calls I had yesterday.Amy called my little cum eating sissy.....yes you know the one that has made thousands of loads over the years and oh so not waisted a drop.Well this little sissy got on web cam for me yesterday totally naked and made the first load for his 30 day challange.He was so obedient and such a naughty little slut.The challenge is he has to make and eat 80 loads for me in 30 days.We are going to keep a weekly count as to how many loads each week and he is going to have to web cam so no cheeting.If he makes and eats 80 loads amy gets a personal audio from me for his prize but if he fails he gets to buy me a 100$ amazon gift card and yall know how much I love those gift cards.I have my eyes on a new Stetson over there.Troy called yesterday also he is the one that left that wonderful little note I shared with all of you.lets just say we wore that cock out.He said that he would do just anything for me and well anything included going to my wish list and he got me the cutist pair of tommy hilfinger flippers to wear to the beach and one sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxy pair of back seam cuban foot stockings to wear.I just may have to make some pictures in these.Then late last night my new york buddy ims me and he said he is ready to play.He had been reading this book Exit to Eden by Anne Rice.One of the few books of hers I have not read and wanted to role play a scene in the book.He was a sassy little pet.I had him chained and cuffed and then there was a double dildo with a cum button.I dont want to spoil the book for any of you but you must read this book I had one of the biggest Orgasms in my life and pretty much had to log out after LOL.I am going to load up my saddle and slip on my new Tony Lama Iguana boots ( thank you Steve).I hope everyone has a wonderful hand humping sunday.I will be logging in tonight you can be sure.Something about having 1000 lbs of muscle between my legs all day just makes me well you know LOL

Mistress Sassa
Queen of Sassa's Kinky Land

No comments: