Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I have bondage on the brain today :)



Hi there all my little kinky ones :) I have always loved bondage as a lot of my callers do and you know how much I adore youtube.Well I ran across this today and it shows a wonderful way to tie a restraint.I have used this way myself many times and it is very safe yet very affective LOL As you all know safe and effective does not go hand in hand many times so I thought I would share this with all of my readers.Someone is getting tied up this weekend LOL You can bet your sweet ass on that one LOL ryan has also been working on some new captions for my yahoo group.I know I have had many of you asking about them.You should keep a check because there will be some more soon he he he and it makes him really red for all of you to know what a little slut is living in that head of his LOL I do wish everyone a Happy 4th of July.I will be in and out over the weekend.I was having a party here butttttt I got invited to this really fun party on Panama City Beach so I think I may just forgo the mess at my house and head for the one at the Beach LOL But you can bet I will be getting out the rope this weekend LOL

Mistress Sassa

No comments: