Friday, July 11, 2008

What was your first phone sex experiance?

There was a little post asking what was your first phone sex experiance.I got so excited when I got to thinking about mine that I decided to post it here....

Mine was long ago in fact high school LOL.I managed to get the hot new Gym teachers phone number.Several of us would prank call him all the time.Well my voice as some of you who call me know is verrry sultry and southern and is very distinct.Well one night I was board and a date had not went as well as planned so I dialed the single coaches phone number.I had smoked a little whoo hoo that night and the subject got naughty.I didn't think at this point he knew who I was and I just went for it.He got to asking me questions and I got to really teasing him and I could hear his breath get shaky and I thought to myself he is jacking it I just know it.I had 4 brothers and we lived in a little farm house and trust me I knew the sound.So I asked him are you jacking off.He said yes Sassa you have turned me on since the first day I seen you in them gym shorts in my office and that was the first time I knew he knew it was me calling him.It didn't take him long to cum.We never played as far as him touching me and there was sure a lot of smiles in Gym class but until the day I went to collage at least a few times a week I would call for a little hot phone action LOL I guess that is where my phone fetish was born LOL a long with a few other little kinks of mine LOL Thank you Sara I have not thought of that in a while now....Ok boys someone needs to call tonight and be my hot Gym teacher...I would like for you to tell me about your first phone sex experience....

Sassa

No comments: